THE SYMPTOMS (Coronavirus Covid-19)
1. It will first infect the throat= a sore throat lasting 3-4 days
2. The virus then blends into a nasal fluid that enters the trachea and then the lungs, causing pneumonia. This takes about 5/6 days further.
3. With the pneumonia comes high fever and difficulty in breathing.
4. The nasal congestion is not like the normal kind. The Infected feel like they are drowning. It’s imperative to seek immediate attention.
5. If someone is experiencing a runny nose and sputum, they have a common cold
6. Coronavirus pneumonia is a dry cough with no runny nose.
1. This new virus is not heat-resistant and will be killed by a temperature of just 26/27 degrees. It hates the Sun.
Infrared Sauna sends deep heat into our bodies.
2. If someone sneezes with it, it takes about 10 feet before it drops to the ground and is no longer airborne.
3 If it drops on a metal surface it will live for at least 12 hours – so if someone comes into contact with any metal surface – wash hands immediately with a bacterial soap.- Lavender, Thyme, Tea tree essentials in soaps or solutions are effective
4. On fabric it can survive for 6-12 hours. normal laundry detergent will neutralize it.
5. Drinking warm water is effective for all viruses. AVOID cold liquids esp. with ice.
6 Wash hands frequently as the virus can only live on your hands for 5-10 minutes, but – a lot can happen during that time – if people rub your eyes, pick noses unwittingly.
7 Gargle as a prevention. A simple solution of salt in warm water will suffice. Gargle it.
Ume Sho Kuzu Drink w. added Ginger & Garlic- a Macrobiotic Home Remedy- Drink at first sign of a sore throat-Google it and Gargle it.
8 Drink plenty of sips of water to keep throat moist and virus will go to stomach where Acids will destroy it(instead of lungs) where it can proliferate!
9 Breathe with your nose (not your mouth) to keep saliva/moisture in your mouth/ throat
10 Quit smoking (anything)
11 AVOID DAIRY which for most people creates sticky mucous in the lungs that COVID-19 finds deliciously habitable
SHARE WITH FAMILY and FRIENDS